Hardworking Penguin [hahrd-wur-king peng-gwin]
1. ventures to environments in which few dare to travel to gather knowledge few care to learn
2. invests as a mean to achieve freedom
My Investment Manifesto
Education is truly the most component of my life and I must continuously seek greater knowledge. The education I seek is not the ones you can easily get in school. To truly understand the world I must act as an explorer who proactively searches for the truth despite obstacles and failures.
This is a journal of my experiences as I navigate the world to become a better investor, entrepreneur, and explorer of roads less traveled. I hope to share with you my journey so that I hope one day you will, too, gain more knowledge of this world.
1. Real Estate Investing – I am a real estate investor in Las Vegas after all. Real estate is what got me to start my quest to live a more adventurous life. Using creative real estate methods and rehabbing, I became a landlord focusing on getting passive income and aiming to retire early. But yes, I do also buy houses cash in Las Vegas. “Sell my house in Las Vegas?” Yes I can help you with that. I have other websites, like 702 Las Vegas Homes. I am also a real estate blogger for BiggerPockets. You can even hear my real estate podcast right here! I have also recently become a loan officer in Las Vegas so I can help investors and potential homeowners in getting financing and getting knowledge as to what to expect and what to do to qualify for a loan. You can see more details about my website here.
2. Traveling Tales – Traveling has allowed me to see and experience a whole new different world. Getting a new perspective, though sounds cliche, is key to fostering my creativity and openness to experiences. I love my road trips to places like Vancouver and Yellowstone Park and I also enjoy exploring historical stuff like the USS Arizona Memorial.
3. Financial Shenanigans – While not everyone is a finance major, but it is extremely important to understand how money works because factors like inflation, mortgages, and economic crisis play a significant role in your life. You will be better prepared the more you know.
4. Personal Finance and Others – An addition to the above part. A closer look at some of the finances that are more relevant in a micro aspect like figuring out when to retire and studying financial decisions of others.
6. I Read Them So You Don’t Have To – I read a lot of books. Sometimes certain books really impressed me like Atlas Shrugged and Thinking, Fast and Slow and I will tell you all about it so you don’t have to read it. Of course, you’ll have to suffer through my perspective on it.
Hope you will enjoy them out. If you have any comments or questions you can send them to email@example.com.